I am SO excited to tell you about The Customer Advantage!!! This website will be invaluable to the members as well as the businesses that advertise on it.
SIGN UP FOR FREE!!!
How it works:
This is another website featuring local small businesses. Members will be sent out a daily email featuring 50% or more off at a local store, spa, restuarant, etc. You can pick and choose which deals you like and buy only if interested. This is FREE for members. If this is all you use the website for, then great. It's a win-win for both the consumer and the local business. BUT this website does so much more...
It is also a great way to make a few extra dollars a month to thousands each month depending on how much time you invest. The Customer Advantage will pay you 5% on all the purchases made by your downline, that is the people you refer. Say I refer Sally and she spends %50 a month on local deals. Sally alone will put $2.50 in my pocket each month. Think about how much money you could make by getting in on the ground floor of this business... how many people can you reach? The second way of making money on this site is to actually reach out to local small businesses and ask them if they would like to feature a local deal on the site. You will also receive commission on ALL of their sales from the coupons.
Similar sites like Groupon have a large building full of employees... The Customer Advantage lets the members be the employees. We find the businesses...we do the word of mouth advertising... WE get the paychecks!!!
The website is in pre-launch mode right now. It's set to start up in the next few months. New businesses and members are needed before a successful launch can take place. Oh yes, and did I mention, it's ALL FREE????
There are many informational and training videos on the website that I encourage you to watch even if you don't know if this is really for you. They do a great job at explaining the process. I will also be here to help in any way I can. If you join, I'll send out an email.
SIGN UP FOR FREE!!! Even if you don't have the time for the business side, why not receive local deals right in your inbox?
No comments:
Post a Comment